Partsbrush.comProject Year: 2015
Project Timeframe: 3 months
About: Parts Brush Division is a subsidiary of Paint Brush Corporation. Founded in 1946, Paint Brush Corporation is a family-owned company which produces a full line of handmade paint and parts brushes, made from the highest quality components available.
Company Size: 7
Company Location: Vermillion, South Dakota
IntroductionThis is the second redesign Parts Brush Corporation completed with OGO Sense. The latest version has an improved design and experience for both desktop and mobile users.
ProblemsFormer partsbrush.com website faced several issues:
- It was using an older version of Joomla CMS that was no longer being supported.
- The website design was starting to become outdated and the website was not responsive to mobile devices.
SolutionOGO Sense helped partsbrush.com by releasing a new website. Some of the improvements included:
- Implemented responsive design
- Improved the online store by switching from Virtuemart to Hikashop.
- Integrated MailChimp Newsletter Module.
- Created a responsive Front Page Slideshow
- Allowed for onsite and off-site PayPal payment integration.
ResultsOGO Sense helped partsbrush.com by releasing a new website. Some of the improvements included:
- Website redesign on the latest Joomla platform.
- Better user experience for visitors on phone or tablet (1 in 3 website visitors).
- Existing website content was migrated from the old website which saved time for the client and OGO Sense team members.
Client Testimonial“The design is excellent. It is clean, yet dramatic. The architecture is simple and makes it easy for visitors to navigate and get the information they are looking for. The team is extremely talented and very well organized. Project management is excellent.”
Douglas Johnson, Vice President, Paint Brush Corporation & Parts Brush Division